DLP9000 - WQXGA
Visitech’s product line featuring the DLP9000 WQXGA standard chipset, offer products with the largest DMD pixel count available for industrial applications today – a stunning more than 4 Million pixels. The performance parameters of the DLP chipsets featuring
- 2560 x 1600 pixels micromirror array with 0,9” diagonal
- 7,54 µm micromirror pitch
- +/- 12° micromirror tilt angle
- designed for use with 400-700 nm
- maximum pattern rates of 9.500 Hz (binary with max. 400 pre-loaded frames)
- up to 360 Hz (8 Bit) through external input (HDMI/DP)
enable superior resolution and high performance spatial light modulation platforms. It supports a wide range of industrial, medical and scientific applications, for example Direct Imaging Lithography, Laser Marking, 3D Printers and Machine Vision and QC implementations, Opthalmology Devices, Hyperspectral Imaging and Scanning, etc.
The formatter platforms enable solid highest resolution system implementations for visible or deep-blue applications.