DLP9500 1080p/WUXGAVisitech’s product line comprising the DLP9500 1080p/WUXGA chipsets, offers advanced formatter electronics and light engine platforms for scientific and industrial applications. It integrates the exceptional performance parameters of the DLP chipsets featuring.
- 1920 x 1080/1200 pixels micromirror array with 0,95”/0,96” diagonal
- 10,8 µm micromirror pitch
- +/- 12° micromirror tilt angle
- designed for use with 400-700 nm or 360 to 450 nm
- maximum pattern rates of 23.000 Hz (binary) / 1700 Hz (8 Bit)
Into high resolution and high performance spatial light modulation platforms. It supports a wide range of industrial, medical and scientific applications, for example Direct Imaging Lithography, Laser Marking, Computer-to-Plate printers, 3D Printers and Scanners, Phototherapy Devices, Hyperspectral Imaging, Structured Illumination in Microscopy, Compressive Sensing etc.
The formatter platforms offer highest level of individual micromirror control including random row addressing optimized for visible or N-UV applications.